Break me off a piece of... this amazing idea!




I was surfing the second most surfed site on the web, youtube (second to Google), and I came across this Kit Kat Cannes winner. I like to look at what people submit to Cannes, not only to see the work, but to see how they present their idea. I think this one is great. I love the idea of making an emotional connection with the brand. I love how they overcame the shopper barrier of crowded shelf space by finding a new shelf.  I'm sure someone in the room said, "The post office will never let you do that!" But most of all I love the way the story is told. The voice of a non-challenging, sweet young lady, the transition in the music, the mixture of animation, stills and video, and... the actual story. The mixture of facts, fun and emotion.

Comments

Popular Posts